How to Properly care for your Designer Face masks
- Wash your mask when you receive it.
- Wash your hands before putting your mask on, then again before and after taking it off.
- When removing your Designer Face mask, be careful not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth, and perform hand hygiene immediately after removing.
- To store the mask, take it off and carefully fold contaminated side inwards and store in a clean or new paper bag. Proceed to wash / sanitize your hands
- Wash your mask after ever use with luke-warm soapy water (washing detergent), rinse and ring out
- Due to the fabric composition changes per mask, please line dry/ air dry your mask. If you are unsure just follow the wash care label on the inside of the mask
Our Designer Face masks are not medical grade masks and aren’t a substitute for the N95. These masks serve no guarantee to prevent you from contracting COVID-19 or any other respiratory conditions or infections.
Our Designer Face masks are designed to:
- prevent cough and sneeze droplets,
- made for you to not cough or sneeze onto others and
- Remind you to not touch your face.
Due to hygiene & safety reasons, no exchanges, refunds or returns. Sale is final.
Our products are made locally in our Cape Town studio where we are upholding strict cleaning procedures, however we recommend you wash your new Designer face mask once before wear.